skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
E Remember
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Holidayyy
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Why?
Why do I let it get to me so much? Why does it crawl under my skin and itch? Why am I so unexplainably bothered and embarrassed by it, and r...
(no title)
Sorry about all the text-heavy posts lately. I'm just immersing myself in this world of intellectuals and thinkers and poets who happen ...
So many conflicting beliefs, ideas, theories....and then....
He will come like last leaf’s fall. One night when the November wind has flayed the trees to bone, and earth wakes choking on the mould, the...
I believe in a God bigger than religion
I have to be honest in admitting that sometimes I’m convinced that humanity thinks of itself in circles. God, and grace, and mercy – they ar...
Real
Real picture from the 1920's......I love how normal these girls look. Vintage pictures usually have the the super-stylised, quintessenti...
I don't believe in coincidences
Is it a coincidence that twice in one week I've heard/read about the bleeding woman that Jesus healed? I think not - I wonder what He...
Old & New
Old: Dress is technically old after being in the wardrobe for over a week and still unworn! Might debut it tonight...... Out of 6 photos, th...
the ramblings of remember orbeli
So. Blank (virtual) page before me. I never realised how the act of writing can fill one with such a sense of power. No wonder so many of us...
No words
I's been trying to upload some pics since last night but it is just not working for me! I was hoping this post would have no words to co...
Rosie the Riveter-inspired
I got lots of comments on this outfit today, so I wanted to post it up :) I haven't posted up outfit pics in a long time, which is ironi...
Popular Posts
the ramblings of remember orbeli
So. Blank (virtual) page before me. I never realised how the act of writing can fill one with such a sense of power. No wonder so many of us...
kiss me out of desire babe, and not consolation
I reward myself with clothes. Clothes and outfits. For example, if I am anticipating a particularly tough day at work, with yard duty and me...
The seeming insanity of faith
If nothing else he has the integrity to tell us up front he's going to do whatever he wants because he is God. I will tell of the most s...
Here I am
Here I am Back stuffed Husband mad Table broken Door locked Sunday blues ahead There she is At the airport Off to Africa Saving the world No...
Holidayyy
Ruinous decisions
So, ever since I was a wee little thing, I've been a blonde. I was whitest of white blonde when a toddler, and then right up until I was...
Shag, Eurotrash, Velour, Retrostar, Fat Helen's, Fancy Pants or something, ....
Those are the names of the all the vintage stores we visited today, my sister and I. It is, after all, school holidays and my teaching dutie...
Summer lovin'
Ordered this dress on Thursday and it arrived on Sunday! So cool! Wore it with another online buy, my black suede patchwork fringed vest. Re...
Quarter of a century...
I turned 25 just recently. Assuming I live to 100, I'm past the quarter of a century mark! Age is just a number and all that, and yet it...
I am alive
I am alive So space greedy alive The wind needs to caress my arms before it can move past me I am young So age and time ignorant The future ...
Popular Posts
The seeming insanity of faith
If nothing else he has the integrity to tell us up front he's going to do whatever he wants because he is God. I will tell of the most s...
Here I am
Here I am Back stuffed Husband mad Table broken Door locked Sunday blues ahead There she is At the airport Off to Africa Saving the world No...
The Longest Way Round
I have recently re-discovered 'Out of My Bone', a collection of Joy Davidman's letters throughout her life, to various people; e...
Old & New
Old: Dress is technically old after being in the wardrobe for over a week and still unworn! Might debut it tonight...... Out of 6 photos, th...
So many conflicting beliefs, ideas, theories....and then....
He will come like last leaf’s fall. One night when the November wind has flayed the trees to bone, and earth wakes choking on the mould, the...
25 years ago...
......you'd never guess that my parents were trapped in Communist Romania. Until my dad decided he'd had enough and escaped from beh...
Garlic Naan Bread.
It is just too good. Dinner tonight started the usual way, with my whining and the following conversation.... Him:"Babe, what do you wa...
Quarter of a century...
I turned 25 just recently. Assuming I live to 100, I'm past the quarter of a century mark! Age is just a number and all that, and yet it...
Rosie the Riveter-inspired
I got lots of comments on this outfit today, so I wanted to post it up :) I haven't posted up outfit pics in a long time, which is ironi...
Angsty Teens
Stumbled across a reminder of my angsty teen years - I had a poster of the following quote up on my wall from the movie Trainspotting (talk ...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
March
▼
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
▼
April
Holidayyy
►
March
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
0 comments:
Post a Comment