Monday, June 22, 2009

22 days....countless hours

22 days and countless hours have passed since I last posted. So much has happened in those 22 turns of the Earth....and it both saddens and scares me that I can't remember most of it.
How can I not remember most of it? That's 22 days of my life that I have seemingly forgotten....gone, evaporated into the mist of time, never to be recovered...memory is such a false friend.

I get so nostalgic about things, places, people, events. The transience of life doesn't sit right with me somehow, I wish so much that in some ways, it was static. In saying that, I would rail against that very same 'static-ness', and it is such a relief knowing that things will change and life moves forward, ever forward, up and away into the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...